Article 394 of the Indian Constitution deals with the commencement of the Articles specified in this Constitution. The said Article and Article 394A are covered in Part XXII of the Constitution of India
This page covers both Articles 394 and 394A in length.
- Article 394 Of The Indian Constitution
- Which Articles Of The Indian Constitution Shall Came Into Force Immediately?
- Significance Of Article 394
- Article 394A Of The Indian Constitution
- Which Amendment Has Inserted Article 394A?
- Winding UP
- FAQs On Article 394 And Article 394A
Article 394 Of The Indian Constitution
Article 394 itself as well as articles 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 60, 324, 366, 367, 379, 380, 388, 391, 392, and 393 shall enter into force immediately, and the remaining provisions of this Constitution shall enter into force on the twenty-sixth day of January, 1950, which is the day that is referred to in this Constitution as the commencement of this Constitution.
Which Articles Of The Indian Constitution Shall Came Into Force Immediately?
|Articles Of The Indian Constitution Went Into Effect Immediately||Deals With|
|Article 5||Citizenship at the beginning of the Constitution|
|Article 6||Citizenship rights of some people who migrated from Pakistan to India.|
|Article 7||Rights of citizenship of certain migrants to Pakistan|
|Article 8||Rights of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing|
|Article 9||Persons voluntarily acquiring citizenship of a foreign State not to|
|Article 60||Oath or affirmation by the President.|
|Article 324||Superintendence, direction and control of elections to be vested|
in an Election Commission.
|Article 379||Provisions as to provisional Parliament and the Speaker and Deputy Speaker thereof|
|Article 380||Provision as to President|
|Article 388||Provisions as to the filling of casual vacancies in the provisional|
Parliament and provisional Legislatures of the States
|Article 391||President may alter the First and Fourth Schedules in compliance with certain conditions.|
|Article 392||Power of the President of India to resolve issues|
|Article 393||Short Title of the Constitution|
Significance Of Article 394
Article 394 is a crucial implementing provision since it establishes the Constitution’s legal foundation. It outlines which provisions of the Constitution are to go into effect right away and which are to go into effect on the Commencement of the Constitution This contributes to ensuring that the Constitution is implemented without any interruptions and that all of its provisions are appropriately enforced.
Article 394A Of The Indian Constitution
Article 394A in the Indian Constitution speaks about Authoritative text in the Hindi language Its Constitutional provisions are as follows:
- The President shall cause to be published under his authority,—
- (a) the translation of this Constitution into the Hindi language, signed by the members of the Constituent Assembly, with such alterations as may be required to bring it into accordance with the language, style, and terminology employed in the authorised texts of Central Acts in the Hindi language, and integrating therein all of the modifications of this Constitution made prior to such publication; and
- (b) the translation into the Hindi language of each and every amendment to this Constitution that has been made in the English language.
- The translation of this Constitution and of every amendment to it that is published pursuant to clause (1) shall be considered to have the same meaning as the original thereof, and if any problem arises in so construing any part of such interpretation, the President shall cause the same to be modified suitably.
- The translation of this Constitution and of every amendment to it that is published under this article shall be regarded as the authoritative text of the Constitution in the Hindi language for all purposes.
Which Amendment Has Inserted Article 394A?
58th amendment of the Indian Constitution inserted Article 394A.
Article 394 is an important transitional provision that sets out the legal framework for the implementation of the Constitution. It specifies which provisions of the Constitution are to be brought into force immediately, and which are to be brought into force on the 26th of January in the year 1950. This helps to ensure that the Constitution is implemented smoothly and that all its provisions are properly enforced.
The Hindi translation of the Constitution is an official and authoritative version of the Constitution and is given the same legal force as the original English text of the Constitution. This is according to Article 394A of the Indian Constitution.
FAQs On Article 394 And Article 394A
When Article 394A Was Inserted Into The Indian Constitution?
Article 394 was inserted into the Indian Constitution by the Fifty Eighth constitutional amendment act.
What Article 394 Of The Indian Constitution Deals With?
Article 394 of the Indian Constitution is a provision that deals with the commencement of the various articles of the Constitution.
What Article 394A Of The Constitution Of India Deals With?
Article 394A of the Indian Constitution does provide for an authoritative text of the Constitution in the Hindi language. According to Article 394 of the Constitution, the President of India is required to cause to be published under his authority a translation of the Constitution into the Hindi language, signed by the Constituent Assembly’s members.
In Which Part Of The Indian Constitution Article 394 Is Mentioned.
Article 394 of the Indian Constitution is outlined in Part XXII of this Constitution and the said Part is titled “Short title, Commencement, Authoritative text in Hindi and Repeals.”